Recipe: Roasted Broccoli Salad
- 1 Bunch Broccoli, stems removed, florets cut into ½” thick slices
- ½ Onion, cut into thick slices
- 4 Cloves Garlic, sliced
- 1 Red Pepper, seeds removed, cut into thick slices
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Lemon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread Broccoli, Onion, and Red Pepper onto rimmed baking sheet.
- Toss with Garlic, Olive Oil, and Salt & Pepper.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until the vegetables have softened, and Broccoli begins to brown.
- Serve with a wedge of lemon.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 15 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Image: flickr user Laurel Fan, licensed by Creative Commons